The best way to practice English

If you like metal I recomend Iron Maiden. The accent, particularly in the last album, is awesome. Pure british accent :)

It could be but sometimes like a lot of us are talkin' american english all the way it would be difficult with some words. Like "water" that it's completely different pronunciation from british way to american way :) Cheers

i 'd learned some english watching tv, only in english (of course) and (if its possible)with subtitles(in english too, if i didn't understand some word or else)

I'd tried watching tv in speak spanish and english subs :) In this way I've learned urban language a lot. Cheers

I'm, watching movies with subs in Eng..... other way is searching the lyric of my favorite music in spanish.
Another way is playing games in English, that;s necessary to know what's saying, for make a puzzle or something like.
And ..... my better way to learn is translate trailers of apple trailers to Spanish, and some Asian movies. That is my better way to learn without a teacher on you.

Now i understand. Although i think is better to watch english movies with english subtitles, that way you can hear how to pronounce things.

Yep, I agree, there's no doubt that watching subtitled movies is a great way to get your english level improved, specially your listening. On the other hand, lately I've been watching american series like Heroes, Prison Break, 24, smallville, among others with no subtitles at all and i'm very surprised about how good my listening is now. I definetely think this method is the best one for that purpose, although it's hard to start to practice this way if your listening isn't good from the beginning.

like i'd said, watch series in english with subtitles in english is very helpfull, but, another way, is just listening, even with your eyes close, and with someone else watching the same (with subtitles): you tell what they (in the movie, series , whatever)are saying, and he/she tells you if it's ok or don't.....don't you think?, I've practice this already, and it works very well... :)

the best way to practice english is put in of you part and dedicate more time in...... Can you make all in english?.

The key is to think in english, and read in english, make english spoken friens (even by internet) or just doing things which need to think in english

hey friends, whats'up, i'm durfen_oben, am student of foreing language from universidad de antioquia, here at medellin, i wait learn something whit you, please, write me for mp, thanks, good bless you.

The best way is... find a friend who lives in a different country... of course, that english is his/her first language!!

then... use skype! it's the best way ^^ trust me =) and ask the hong kong guy who tought me!

Los últimos temas