The best way to practice English

The best way is going to the US, but if you can't do that then you can watch movies listen music and of course chat with keyboard and voice.

JUN dijo:
The best way is going to the US, but if you can't do that then you can watch movies listen music and of course chat with keyboard and voice.

Not only USA, but also all the english spoken countries, Australia, UK, Canada.

I think, that the best and easier way to learn english, is having a English parents living with you, but for me it don´t works, ´cause the people who lives with me. even don´t know to speak a good spanish, (Wish is their own language :S).

Bye , and escuse me for my english (Is not the best too :p)

jaimeleon dijo:
hello!
what do you think about softwares as way to learn english?

I think that's a good way to improve listening and Speaking skills. At least you have text with audio to compare the words with their correct pronunciation and try to do it by yourself.

You can use software to improve your knowledge as a complementary tool for your regular English course.

masapan182 dijo:
I learnt english listening to music, i think i still have alot of mistakes, but, i'm still trying.

Maybe I'm wrong but the correct sentence is:

I've learnt english listening to music, i think i still make a lot of mistakes, but, i'm still trying.

I'm think that could be diffetents ways to learn English, for example:

1.- Take a course of English Class in your country.
2.- Talk to somebody by phone in USA and try to speak with some American Peoples.
3.- Only, if you have money, you can travel to USA and Practice where they know 0%Spanish, like 6 weeks or more time.... please, dont' try to go to USA likes a Indocument Person... it's dangerous...
4.- Buy a Course for your Home, with test and listening records to learn English... that's good idea.

Hi all to everybody.

hi, well actually i learned English in Miami now i live in Palm Beach, but learning the language is totally up to you, 90% of my friends here are Colombians and even between our selfs we speak in English, that helps a lot watching tv in English helps too, especially with the accent, you really don't have to go to the middle of nowhere in some hick town to learn it, is up to you to wanna learn it, thats my opinion.

i think a very good way to learn english is watching t.v. in english, that way you learn REAL english, i mean, the one its actually spoken!

with music, you practice your listening and understanding, but what about talking? writing? reading?... I think this thread was opened for searching the best way to practice english in the 4 basic fronts.

The best way it's just using it!!

jijiji movies, music, internet, reading, talking, thinking... all the options are great choices!!

I think that the best way is: watching movies in english, or in other languages but with subs in english, or listenin' music XD

Well yes, I'm agree with this guy The Music becuase the most of your are right, a good way to learn is watching movies, listening music, etc...but this is just for understand the english and learn the pronunciation, but talking, writting are importants things too....so is very important to find anothers way to pratice.

see ya, bye

Los últimos temas