The best way to practice English

Forum, thread.
Wherever, I guess everybody got the idea. :p :p

Regards.

But, the idea my friend is to improve, let's try to accept our mistakes as a way to practice English...

Greetings!!!

B.T.W: You should have said Whatever intead of Wherever, since you are not talking about a place....

Atte: Carlos Figueroa.

I agree with most of people said about going to US or another country to speak native language, listening news could be a good way but is late to learning

Huh. Well. I have a lot of methods in my learning of this amazing language: Listening music and writing some articles in English. Chatting with my foreigner friends by using MSN and Yahoo Messenger. Also translating long phrases and getting the most important idea of it. And it really works for me a lot of. Regards and Happy Holidays.

I think that english is very important... but my "english" is very bad... I wish to learn with LANero's Help... You can help me???
I have failing about listening, writing and grammar... :S Please

I wish to learn with LANero's Help... You can help me???
I have failing about listening, writing and grammar... :S Please

Practice makes perfection pal, that's what they say. So, keep coming to practice your grammar and writing bro.

A key point in obtaining fluency is focusing on new vocabulary, specially synonyms. In that way, we can stop using adjectives such as important replacing them with others like relevant, pertinent, a must, etc.

You can try here: http://www.synonym.com/synonyms/

To practice listening, I recommend you to play songs in english and read lyrics at the same time. Another good way to do so is to watch CNN International or BBC World news using close captioning so that you can read what is being said. Then , you can move into doing the same with movies (in english and close captioned in the same language). In order to become more familiar with idioms (idiomatic cultural expressions) you can watch the same movie several times so that you can catch the whole thing.

Greetings =)

Thanks Ivancho, But I have a big problem, my TV is very old (it have "perilla" :p) and generally I listen music in English but understand a few words, no sentences :S
With my participation in this forum I know that learn so much!!!
I'm visiting the web page recomended by you

in addition I listen to audio interviews in english about two hours
well I think that's kinda luck because a year ago I was practicing english with a blue-eyed dutch girl named Karlien but I think that is a good thing to practice italian for this year maybe next will be a different one, almost everyweek I talk with some relatives in the US and they have some contacts,emails,etc.
monica belucci? a little old but nice : )

Hello everybody! There are many ways to practice and improve your English, in fact you have already mentioned them in this forum, however I have detected some mistakes when writing your comments. I am a certified English professor, and I would very glad to help you in everything you need regarding to this language. If you let me, I can provide you techniques in order to develope your four skills. If you are interested please send me a messange.

Hello everybody! There are many ways to practice and improve your English, in fact you have already mentioned them in this forum, however I have detected some mistakes when writing your comments. I am a certified English professor, and I would very glad to help you in everything you need regarding to this language. If you let me, I can provide you techniques in order to develope your four skills. If you are interested please send me a messange.

Welcome!!! Many people need your help, I'm one of these... I believe that if you (or the English expert of the LANeros) correct us is very good...

Great buddy...are you a Professor or a Teacher??? Because I'm a certified English Teacher, not a Professor yet...I hope I can be one someday...Greetings!!!

Atte: Carlos Figueroa.

Los últimos temas