What English Accent Do You Prefer?

Australian English.

In my opinion, Australian English is the worst way to speak proper English. If you can understand a native Australian speaking you can understand English anywhere.

I know even that American English is not the best way to speak English, it is much easier to understand. I went to USA last month for a week and were very happy talking to people there.

Zuertex

I prefer American. At school I was taught "American" English, although the school has "British" in its name hehehe :p, and maybe that's the reason why I like it. Also most popular TV shows and movies come from USA, so we are most used to hear it. Unfortunately, to date I've only been able to visit one English speaking country, and that is USA.

Looking forward in the future to visit Australia or the UK to get more in touch with those accents

I prefer American. At school I was taught "American" English, although the school has "British" in its name hehehe :p, and maybe that's the reason why I like it. Also most popular TV shows and movies come from USA, so we are most used to hear it. Unfortunately, to date I've only been able to visit one English speaking country, and that is USA.

Looking forward in the future to visit Australia or the UK to get more in touch with those accents

whenever you have the chance to go to UK do it, dont even blink to think... amazing, enough said.
I am saving now to go AU but its expensive...

Los últimos temas