What English Accent Do You Prefer?

I think the way you are is one of reasons to prefer one accent or another. I just prefer american english accent, I feel it's "relaxed", but even the standard american accent is easier to understand than british cause the pronunciation of words is similar or closer to our language pronunciation. Regards.

I think the way you are is one of reasons to prefer one accent or another. I just prefer american english accent, I feel it's "relaxed", but even the standard american accent is easier to understand than british cause the pronunciation of words is similar or closer to our language pronunciation. Regards.
I agree with you

Sent from my  5s

I recently watch a friend's video in Facebook talking in english, he lives in Netherlands because is studying for a master degree and his accent is soooo British.

Do we tend to develop that accent? Or what this depends on?

Do we tend to develop that accent? Or what this depends on?

It depends on what are you listening when you're learning. Accents are a social thing. You speak in some way because you're exposed to that way (listen to people who speak spanish, if they learn in Spain they will have that accent, sort of). So if you learn british english and only listen british productions is almost for sure that you're gonna have a bloody accent.

• Me gusta
Reacciones: ||JavierV||
I'm from Montréal Québec Canadá! I'm half colombian half canadian... talking about funny accents in north america we have as an example those who live in Boston and also those from New Jersey ... Texas accent is quite funny as well....here where i live it is a bilingual province so we also speak in french..

Hi, Australian accent is hard. Australian people don't pronounce the words complete, only part of one's....... their languages is very relaxed. I prefer British's accent.

Los últimos temas