Your English Level

A 99% in listening is really amazing, since it is one of the most difficult skills.

Greetings!!!

Actually, in my opinion, Writing is the most difficult band of all. Listening is easy to learn no matter if you are learning or not English, It's a matter of time to get used to listen to people. But if you want to write properly you have to learn and understand English.

jajajajaaj lol... is true, but is normal because "the paisas" have a stronger accent and is more hard speak without accent

jajajajaaj lol... is true, but is normal because "the paisas" have a stronger accent and is more hard speak without accent

i don't think the same, i think is a different for each person, at least when i hear at myself my accent is kind of neutral, even when prefer the british accent, but that is the hard bussines.

If u want 2 sharpen you ears (listening), u just listen to hip hop music, if u can understand that, trust me, u may understand everything

Yeah Hip-Hop could be considered the hardest one to understand because its basically slang. Same would apply if a gringo came to Colombia and tried to learn spanish by listening to a hip hop band from Las Cruces.

Although if you try to listen to heavy metal, even if your first language is english you wont really get that much either...

Hi, this is my first post in the English forum and I have this question:
What's a correct way to use the word whatsoever?
'Cause I ain't got any idea.
TIA

I work using english all day in a call center, and I con't consider myself a perfect english speaker. Listening skills are high, like 95%, writing i would say 98%, but speaking, since i am costeño, i speak fast as hell LOL sometimes it won't come out coherently.

I would say speech, 90%

Thing is, if the american wants to understand the accent, they will, if they don't want to... they will request for an american LOL

any idea about how to use properly THOUGH??, i see that word everyday in almost anything.

it is hard to explain, ut literaly and in most cases such as TV Shows though comes from think, it is the past, for example," that was just a though" in spanish is "eso fué lo que se me ocurrió" do you understand it know?

it is hard to explain, ut literaly and in most cases such as TV Shows though comes from think, it is the past, for example," that was just a though" in spanish is "eso fué lo que se me ocurrió" do you understand it know?

I think you are referring to the word THOUGHT which has a different meaning that Though.

well, i see is a missunderstanding, i'll put an example that i already saw on a TV Show today, the guy said, "that is pretty good though" but is the same than say, "that is pretty good i think"

Yeah, but I've seen it with the though at the end of the sentence; and that use is the one that I don´t understand quite well :S
Have you seen what i will put in bold?
well, i see is a missunderstanding, i'll put an example that i already saw on a TV Show today, the guy said, "that is pretty good though" but is the same than say, "that is pretty good i think"

i guess that if you ask something, you read the answers that ppl like me or recon_zero let you.=)

You're a little bit confused leodj29, one thing is thought from the verb think, in spanish pensar, and one completely different thing is though without the final t, though is kinda like instead of in spanish it would be like "aunque, sin embargo". And I think kenjibatusai is asking about though without a final t not with a final t

Los últimos temas