Your English Level

You're a little bit confused leodj29, one thing is thought from the verb think, in spanish pensar, and one completely different thing is though without the final t, though is kinda like instead of in spanish it would be like "aunque, sin embargo". And I think kenjibatusai is asking about though without a final t not with a final t

yeah, i know that, and i tried to tell you, though is not gramatically correct, but, that is the reason for which it doesn0t have a predefined meaning, the way i showed you how iuse it, its correct, because there ae many ways to use it, and the example you told me is correct too, is just a word like others, that are not gramatically right, because they are like "sisas" for us.:)

One brief note: the personal pronoun 'I' is always written in capital letters.

that's something obvious mate, and I told you all in the forum, please, relax, if people comes into this forum is because they know at least the necesary to have a fluid conversation, so if i wanna write this way is because is more natural for me and not with the English School feeling:p but ok, if it is a need for the forum that everyone writes in the gramatically right way, I'll try it, and everyone happy.

PS: everything in the good way, please don't missunderstand me, cheers.

hi everybody im new and i want to practice a little because it been like 9 years since i left usa and its hard to find people too practice with. maybe some times i will make mistakes in my spelling so i appreciate if you show me where i'm wrong.
thanks and if i can help with anything please ask.

hi everybody i'm[/b new and I want to practice a little because it has been like 9 years since I left usa and its hard to find people to practice with. maybe sometimes I will make mistakes in my spelling so i appreciate if you show me where I'm wrong.
thanks and if I can help with anything please ask.

Hi mate, your English is quite good, I'm still learning after a year and a half living here in Australia. I would recommend you not to forget the Capital letters, some people don't care about that and it's not good because you can get used to it and as a result you wouldn't write properly.

The same for you, if you find mistakes from me or a better way to write what I want to say, you're welcome.

Take care ;)

Thanks for the tip, now and on I will try don't forget that.
One of the things that happens here in Mexico is that they dont show you that kind of things, since I arrived here the educacion sucks because from primary to university they still see the same thing: my name is.....,I'm from....... and all that stuff. I'm tired xD., my city is like 6 hours from Arizona, we live near a frontier and even that way there are alot of people that dosen't even try. It ain't that hard will thats what I think, can somebody tell me how is the way they teach engilsh in there country, maybe I can find a way too implement it here.

bbyyeeXD

Thanks for the tip, now and on I will try don't forget that.
One of the things that happens here in Mexico is that they dont show you that kind of things, since I arrived here the educacion sucks because from primary to university they still see the same thing: my name is.....,I'm from....... and all that stuff. I'm tired xD., my city is like 6 hours from Arizona, we live near a frontier and even that way there are alot of people that dosen't even try. It ain't that hard will thats what I think, can somebody tell me how is the way they teach engilsh in there country, maybe I can find a way too implement it here.

bbyyeeXD

At least in the public schools (primary and secondary) the English teaching is poor and as you said, they only teach to be verb in all the ways. however in the universities, public or private the English level is higher and for some careers intensive. Anyways, most people I know learned English by playing videogames, listening music, watching movies and TV shows, traveling, etc.

I talk with english natives all day long, text wise and speech wise,

most of them f' up in the they - their - there, lol, amazing

I talk with english natives all day long, text wise and speech wise,

most of them f' up in the they - their - there, lol, amazing

yeah man, that is true, and also with capital leters people use to write "i" instead of "I", as it has to be for this pronoun, but I don't correct them because I use to do that too, all because I write pretty fast on the keyboard and forget to push shift before "I:p"

that happens to me frequently and I think thats becuase most of the teachers focus more in the way you pronounce the words instead of the grammar here in mexico they want you to speak english(l refer my city maybe in other places its different)

My English is very bad and when I have that write or speak... it's horrible xD I read best. I want go to England for learn English because now is very necessary for the informatica and I was heard that is a good metod for learn the language.

Speaking: 2
Writting: Can You pointed? xD
Reading: 5

Pd: No se si se me entiende jeje

Writing, maybe a 2 also, you have to practice more. English is not a difficult language you just have to read and read and read and practice a lot. For me English is better than Spanish although the last one is my native tongue.

Ok, thanks for your opinion, I will practice more although the English language because in my opinion it's hard for me, but I had read that it's more easy that spain language.

Pd: Lo que me cuesta escribir una frase...

Los últimos temas