Your English Level

Hello guys, Im pretty new at this forum, hope you all are taking a great advantage of it.. Just wanted to say hello, and introduce myself. Should be there anything I can help you with, just let me know and I will be more than glad to help you out.
Regards, LANero Shapeshifter

Hello guys, Im pretty new at this forum, hope you all are taking a great advantage of it.. Just wanted to say hello, and introduce myself. Should be there anything I can help you with, just let me know and I will be more than glad to help you out.
Regards, LANero Shapeshifter

Great, another one... welcome mate... :)

Hi guys, I would like to improve my English skills but don't know how. I'd like to write better. The problem is , I've been learning German for about 4 years, but when I decided to restart English I've got a lot of problems. Sometimes when I'm talking I mix the teo languages.

Hi guys, I would like to improve my English skills but don't know how. I'd like to write better. The problem is , I've been learning German for about 4 years, but when I decided to restart English I've got a lot of problems. Sometimes when I'm talking I mix the teo languages.

I have a tip for you. Start to listen to music in english, in my case, rock and metal:cool:, then, look in google for your favorite song's lyrics. Read, read, read until you learn new things. You don't have to learn the whole song too fast, slow is better.

I think this tip will help you.

so by the way, I'm not pretty new at Laneros, but indeed I am in this forum, concerning to my skills I could rate'em as about 8,9,9.
I'm very interested in participating in this kind of forums, since I've been practicing and studying english a long time ago, but as usual in your every day life, you get stuck and eventually would lose all your grip in the matter.
Anyways, I'd like to say hello and hope we could share many topics

so by the way, I'm not pretty new at Laneros, but indeed I am in this forum, concerning to my skills I could rate'em as about 8,9,9.
I'm very interested in participating in this kind of forums, since I've been practicing and studying english a long time ago, but as usual in your every day life, you get stuck and eventually would lose all your grip in the matter.
Anyways, I'd like to say hello and hope we could share many topics

Hey mate, I recommed you to see the movies and tv shows always in English and without subs in order to mantain the listening skills, personally I watch TV shows from UK, US and Australia in order to stay sharp on different accents and btw my favourite accent is from UK, then Australia and US is kind of generic but funny when is a redneck speaking.:p:p:p

i got my TOEFL iBT Score yesterday!
109/120

Reading: 29/30
Listening: 30/30
Speaking: 23/30 :s I hate that section... wish it was an interview
Writing 27/30

Im pleased overall :D

i got my TOEFL iBT Score yesterday!
109/120

Reading: 29/30
Listening: 30/30
Speaking: 23/30 :s I hate that section... wish it was an interview
Writing 27/30

Im pleased overall :D
hey mate, please tell me how is the procedure of the Speaking section and the overall test. i'm really interested on doing it.

thnx leodj29, it happens that on my own quest of perfectioning, I keep doing what you advised me to. but a times I feel is not enough. But I'll carry on.
btw, excume bout this, but what d'you mean by redneck speaking

thnx leodj29, it happens that on my own quest of perfectioning, I keep doing what you advised me to. but a times I feel is not enough. But I'll carry on.
btw, excume bout this, but what d'you mean by redneck speaking

Rednecks is how the farmers from soutern states in the US are called due to their appearance and accent, here i leave you a link from wikipedia with the detailed explanation and a redneck video:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Redneck

:p:p:p:p

Última edición por un moderador:

Los últimos temas