Aplicaciones java

Estado
Cerrado para nuevas respuestas.
LMc™ Charls dijo:
bueno aqui les dejo una plicacion muy buena y ademas les sirve para pedir respuestas en algun examen es un chat pero se maneja por medio del bluethotth ta muy buena la aplicacion y otra aplicacion que sirve para protejer algun archivo como videos intimos etc jaja:p:p:p:p vaya que sirve bueno aqui se las dejo :p:pK+

uff.. de lujo viejo esa aplicacion. .;););)... es la que le andaba buscando.. voy a probar!! ahh.. y sobre lo del internet.. ya le tengo la URL charleston.. contacteme por el MSN

• Me gusta
Reacciones: 2 personas
ayuda

a ver yo tengo los libros de harry potter
hp y la piedra filosofal
hp y la camara de los secretos
hp y el prisionero de azkaban
hp y el caliz de fuego
hp ,,,,,,,,,,

y me falta el de la orden del fenix alguin que pase por fa es que ya me termine los anteriores y me quede picado:muerto:

Cyberia dijo:
a ver yo tengo los libros de harry potter
hp y la piedra filosofal
hp y la camara de los secretos
hp y el prisionero de azkaban
hp y el caliz de fuego
hp ,,,,,,,,,,

y me falta el de la orden del fenix alguin que pase por fa es que ya me termine los anteriores y me quede picado:muerto:

Estas un poquito desubicado por el lugar donde hiciste la pregunta... jeje. Voy a ver si te puedo ayudar con una amiga mia que creo que lo tiene aunque creo que en la internet hay varias webs que lo tienen.... Te doy un poquito de k para que estrenes y adelante en la comunidad.

Suerte:p

LMc™ Charls dijo:
alguien tendra esta aplicacion para convertir libros que yo no la tengo por favor pasenla

Aqui esta Charls.Espero que te sirva.

Archivos adjuntos

• mjBookMaker.zip
    367.3 KB · Visitas: 1,228
este tema esta bueno!

necesito una aplicacion para poder abrir los archivos adjuntos de hotmail... alguno conoce una? pero que sirva para el 3220!

gracias... chaos....:\

APOLO HACK dijo:
necesito una aplicacion para poder abrir los archivos adjuntos de hotmail... alguno conoce una? pero que sirva para el 3220!

no estoy seguro que exista una aplicacion asi, no se tal vez si, pero noc, dejame buscarla a ver si la encuentro.
SALU2

APOLO HACK dijo:

viejo es que depende pues si quieres abrir una imagen con el miniopera lo puedes hacer ... *.doc *.zip....etc nose y no creo pues por mas que lo bajes al cel dudo que se puedan abrir... Salu2!

PD: de todos modos intenta con el miniOpera.

• Me gusta
Reacciones: 4 personas
hola gente necesito un afinador de guitarra , es aqui vio uno pero no lleno mis expectativas,tambien si alguien me puede pasar el pro evolution soccer mobile o el mission imposible III saludos. mi cel es un w600

Miguel Aboytes dijo:
hola gente necesito un afinador de guitarra , es aqui vio uno pero no lleno mis expectativas,tambien si alguien me puede pasar el pro evolution soccer mobile o el mission imposible III saludos. mi cel es un w600

mmmm juegos es en otro tema, ademas no hay PES para moviles, lo ke es aplicaciones y jugeos java para eso existe su tema en Multimedia

Miguel Aboytes dijo:
no estoy seguro que aya otro dejame ver a ver si lo encuentro ok
salu2

APLICACIONES AQUI LES DEJO UNA
FREE Mobile Email and RSS. The fully featured version is completely free--no time limit. Supports Gmail, Yahoo!, Hotmail, AOL and all POP3 and IMAP services. Data traffic is compressed and messages are stored on your phone, saving you time and money. Signup now - it`s very fast and easy. Features include: multiple email account support, image attachment viewing, SimpleSearch, RSS support for reading news headlines and blog entires, full international character support, and more. Try it today!

Archivos adjuntos

• flurrymail-midp1.rar
    92.1 KB · Visitas: 812
  • APP.png
    APP.png
    9 KB · Visitas: 6,894
AQUI OTRA APLICACION DISCULPEN POR LA DESCRIPCION EN INGLES PERO SE ME HACE PESADO ESTAR TRADUCIENDO TODO ESO Y POR AHORA NO TENGO NINGUN TRADUCTOR A LA MANO
NEW in VERSION 3.1.5: Message forwarding, autosave destination address to address book, add sender to address book, new settings for audio, bug fixes.

Tired of spending for MMS/SMS?

ShootSend is a FREE application which allows mobile users to send pictures, voice and text messages to Skype users, e-mail accounts, as well as to other ShootSend enabled mobile phones.

How does it work?
ShootSend uses a carrier independent, peer-to-peer infrastructure for delivering messages from device to Skype, from device to e-mail addresses and from device to device. This is called the Vipera network. Vipera implements its own IP based multimedia message delivery and is totally independent of the MMS, SMS, billing and provisioning services of mobile carriers.

Use Case
1. Start ShootSend on your mobile phone
2. Take pictures with your phone camera and attach voice and text messages
3. Select one or more destination addresses for the compound multimedia message. You can send to Skype nickname, e-mail addresses, or other ShootSend users
4. Vipera cross-carrier IP network delivers the message quickly and reliably
5. Receiver can view the message on Skype, with a standard e-mail program, or on a mobile phone
6. Receiver can send back a reply to you and you will be notified (true push)
7. Check on ShootSend portal for all your traffic and much more!

Archivos adjuntos

• APP.gif
    APP.gif
    18.7 KB · Visitas: 228
  • ss-Sony-Ericsson-generic.rar
    75.1 KB · Visitas: 593
Remote Desktop for Mobiles

Powered by this software, the mobile phone becomes extension of your eye and hand. Along with the remote desktop that you can view on the phone display in real time, you can execute mouse and keyboard commands using the phone`s joystick or buttons. You can use this software with almost all currently popular mobile phones and RIM Blackberry devices as well. Besides, the Java client for usual Web browsers allows remote accessing from any other computers with various Web browsers and OS without installation of additional software.

Using Remote Desktop for Mobiles, you can send and receive mail, browse the Internet, edit a document in a word processor, copy, cut, paste files or folders and do hundreds of other things that you typically do behind your home or office computer. And all this is lightning fast and remarkably easy. The intuitively transparent interface, simple navigation and the list of commonly used options fully compensate for the inconveniences of mobiles. On top of all this is the strong encryption algorithm that guarantees the highest level of data transfer protection

Archivos adjuntos

• APP.jpg
    APP.jpg
    13.1 KB · Visitas: 6,908
  • rdmclient.rar
    91.2 KB · Visitas: 1,586
Fone Folio

Access - Anywhere, Anytime
Fone Folio is a ground breaking innovation for the next generation of mobile phone use. This patent-pending technology bridges the gap between your PC and your cell phone in a unique, private and affordable way, giving you access to your own files, photos, spreadsheets, graphics and presentations.

For the first time, Fone Folio makes it possible to keep a folder of your office documents on your phone. Now it`s easy to access your files wherever you are. Fone Folio is so simple to use, you just drag-and-drop your files to Fone Folio`s desktop client and within seconds they`re available on your mobile phone. All you need is an internet connection.

Simple, intuitive interface.
Supports: Microsoft® Word, Microsoft® Excel, Microsoft® PowerPoint, Corel WordPerfect®, Corel Quattro Pro® and Corel Presentations™.
Supports generic text and Comma Delimited spreadsheet data (.CSV).
Supports TIFF, BMP, JPEG, PNG, GIF, WMF, EMF, APM, TGA, PCX, PSD, and PCD image files!
All your data is encrypted and compressed.
Share selected items with others. Even if they don`t have Fone Folio

Archivos adjuntos

• fonefolio_midp1.rar
    71 KB · Visitas: 857
Locker!!

Ever want to lock some file in your mobile phone ? Now you can protect your private file with Locker. Locker is a file locking and unlock midlet. The midlet is protected by password. User can lock any file in their phone like image file, video file or audio file so that other will not be able to open the file. User can restore the file back using the unlock function. Midlet password is changeable.
Locker is for phone with File Connection API (JSR 75) where user can access phone`s gallery/memory. (Example: SE K750i and w800i). Try our trial version if you are not sure whether your phone support FileConnectionAPI. Please back up the file to your computer before locking it, we do not take any responsibility if you can`t unlock it back or file get corrupted. The locking mechanism is simple, so do not use it if you want to protect your file from a professional hacker. Locker is suitable to lock jpeg, gif, png, amr, wav, 3gp files but can not lock mp3, text and pdf file

Archivos adjuntos

• APP2.jpg
    APP2.jpg
    6.3 KB · Visitas: 224
  • Locker.rar
    28.1 KB · Visitas: 1,052
[LMc]Charls dijo:
Powered by this software, the mobile phone becomes extension of your eye and hand. Along with the remote desktop that you can view on the phone display in real time, you can execute mouse and keyboard commands using the phone`s joystick or buttons. You can use this software with almost all currently popular mobile phones and RIM Blackberry devices as well. Besides, the Java client for usual Web browsers allows remote accessing from any other computers with various Web browsers and OS without installation of additional software.

Using Remote Desktop for Mobiles, you can send and receive mail, browse the Internet, edit a document in a word processor, copy, cut, paste files or folders and do hundreds of other things that you typically do behind your home or office computer. And all this is lightning fast and remarkably easy. The intuitively transparent interface, simple navigation and the list of commonly used options fully compensate for the inconveniences of mobiles. On top of all this is the strong encryption algorithm that guarantees the highest level of data transfer protection

traduskalo viejo :p c ve bueno xD

goText!!

goText is a program for mobile phones that allows you to send text messages over GPRS/EDGE/UMTS. It was made in Java (J2ME) MIDP 1.0 CLDC 1.0 and so avaible for all java mobile devices.
It is an opensource and multilanguage project and it would be a free world wide sms gateway. It is released under the GNU GPL v.2 license.
It`s translated to: English, Italian and Spanish.

Archivos adjuntos

• APP3.png
    APP3.png
    6.4 KB · Visitas: 6,855
  • goText.rar
    80.9 KB · Visitas: 1,195
Guitar Mobile Tools 2!!

Guitar Mobile Tools is a set of tools for guitarists:
- metronome
- tuner emulation with 22 open tunes
- list of 780 chords
- list of 384 scales
- editable chords rounds
- playlist
- tips for musicians.

This new version brings in your phone many more scales (32 for each half-tone), a list of the 22 most used open tunes and a tool which allows you to create your own chord rounds (armonic, blues or whatever you want). The playlist function let you to play customized rounds in any order, repeating them how many times you need to create your song. In the end there is a little tips section that quickly explain some music basics.

Archivos adjuntos

• APP4.gif
    APP4.gif
    16 KB · Visitas: 197
  • ale_guitarMobileTools_v20.rar
    115.3 KB · Visitas: 1,158
Easy Jack!!

Bluejacking app that allows you to send messages to other bluetooth enabled phones in the local area even if they don`t have easy jack installed , includes full graphic smilies with the messages, visit h**p://www.easy-jack.co.uk for more information

Archivos adjuntos

• APP5.jpg
    APP5.jpg
    15.7 KB · Visitas: 191
  • Easy_Jack.rar
    74 KB · Visitas: 1,086
  • Me gusta
Reacciones: 2 personas
Estado
Cerrado para nuevas respuestas.

Los últimos temas