:::Foro Oficial::: Sony PlayStation 3 - Toma 4 xD

Estado
Cerrado para nuevas respuestas.
jjjjjuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuaaaaaaasssssssssssssssss!!!!

juepucha me estoy antojando del infame! Pero es que me da cosa mamarme rapidito del juego como con Assassins! mulder, de todas formas infórmame a mi correo el precio del pre como para irme haciendo a la idea. O si no pues ordeno algo y me sale bien el shipping!

Ya te envie el privado sostengo precios de las pre-ordenes que he enviado hasta hoy pues el dolar empezó a subir de nuevo mañana ya sube. Acuerdense lo que paso con Killzone 2.

la encontr{e, lo que me toco fue utilizar una cuenta registrada en USA con direccion valida de alla, porque la mia esta registrada en canada.

alguien puede poner el texto del review del infamous acá en el foro? Es que desde donde estoy no puedo verlo y toca decidir ya sobre el juego o si no mulder me cobra más ;)

alguien puede poner el texto del review del infamous acá en el foro? Es que desde donde estoy no puedo verlo y toca decidir ya sobre el juego o si no mulder me cobra más ;)

Don Pablo, esta muy extenso el review, puedo guardar el texto en un archivo de notepad si quiere, ahh esta en ingles.

Closing Comments
In December, I played Infamous for the first time and told you that it was awesome. Five months later, I'm standing by that statement and backing it up with about 30 hours of playtime. Cole's powers are cool, the graphic novel cutscenes are stunning, the story is intriguing, and the city is alive. I could go on and on about this game -- about my hunt for the final few Blast Shards, about the sick joy in blasting a pedestrian and then sucking his bio-energy, about the subtle Sly Cooper references -- but to truly appreciate what Sucker Punch has created, you'll have to sit down and play this game.

Another Take
from Chris Roper
I completely agree with Greg. Sucker Punch has delivered an outstanding superhero game, one that works really well on pretty much every level. The powers are incredibly fun to use, the upgrade and Karma systems allow you to customize your play experience, the city feels alive and like you're a part of it, and, perhaps most impressively, the story really pays off in the end. The powers that you get access to are obviously the most important part, and Sucker Punch did a fantastic job of making you feel powerful, not only in terms of combat, but with your ability to navigate the city quickly and really feel like you own it. Being able to grind rails to quickly cover ground or hover to cross between skyscrapers reminds me of the good parts of recent Spider-Man games, but it's only one piece in a much bigger puzzle. While some of the in-engine presentation aspects could be better, the comic book-inspired cutscenes are fantastic and do an amazing job of really bringing you into the story. The characters evolve and make interesting decisions, and they serve not only to give you reasons for taking on the various missions, but they play a key role in the story, what happens to Cole and, most importantly, why Cole goes through what he does. There are no throwaway and unimportant characters here, which is extremely refreshing.
For me, Infamous serves as a stellar reason for owning a PlayStation 3. It also proves that Sucker Punch is capable of creating dark, deep and interesting tales, and I'm really hoping that a sequel isn't too far off.

Ojo que los reviews de otras paginas salen de este miercoles en adelante. Digo esto para que luego no salgan con que "los de IGN (no)son unos sonyers de pacotilla" y demas.

Ya te envie el privado sostengo precios de las pre-ordenes que he enviado hasta hoy pues el dolar empezó a subir de nuevo mañana ya sube. Acuerdense lo que paso con Killzone 2.

mulder, envieme el precio actualizado para el infamous, ya la consignacion te la hago mañana mismo, y ya sabe con envio incluido y todo

Pues ahi compre el LBP, y pague la mitad del susodicho Infamus, ahi que sea malo y le mando los de la moto a Jormanks....

Mas cosas..

Los DLC de FallOut 3 llegaran a partir de Junio
Bethesda has announced that those Fallout 3 DLC packs that Xbox 360 owners have been enjoying for the last few months will be heading to the PS3 starting with Operation: Anchorage in late June. The other two DLC packs, The Pitt and Broken Steel will be released four to six weeks apart. A patch will be released for the game in order to make these DLC packs work with the PS3 version of the game. All release dates are yet to be nailed down.
A GOTY version of Fallout 3 will be available in October for both PS3 and 360 and will include all five add-on packs.
Fuente:
http://www.joystiq.com/2009/05/19/fallout-3-dlc-coming-to-ps3-beginning-late-june-two-new-multipl/

Parche para Echochrome : Soporte PS Eye y publicar tus niveles online
The PS3 version of the Escher-inspired puzzler will receive a new patch this Thursday, May 21, bringing to the game PS Eye support and a brand-new, public space for user-created levels.

Previously, echochrome did not have an open online space for players to share their level creations (or abominations), but instead user-created levels were screened and selected by Sony. Thankfully, this is changing now. The inclusion of PS Eye support is, suffice it to say, odd. In case you've ever played echochrome and wondered, "Gee, I really wish I could use my PS Eye to record how dumb and frustrated I look when trying to solve these mind-bending puzzles. Oh, and hey, I'd really like to put it up on YouTube, too." ... then, this is for you. You can watch yourself as you solve puzzles via a picture-in-picture screen (also pictured above). No word yet about other regions, but we've got a good feeling that this will be heading our way, too.
Fuente:
http://www.siliconera.com/2009/05/18/echochrome-extended-with-playstation-eye-level-sharing-patch/

Parece ser que las fotos de la PS3 Slim han herido suceptibilidades
Y eso que Sony dice que no tiene planes de rediseñar la consola, pero cierta empresa manufacturera China ha enviado correos a los blogs de tecnologia donde aquellas fotos aparecieron, diciendo que tomaran medidas legales por la infraccion al mostrar contenido de propiedad privada. Una de esas webs fue engadget.com que en vez de amilanarse han transcritio el correo:
Dear Sir,

We just find that the following web pages on your website contain some
confidential document and photos, which were highly possibly illegally
released and posted:

(redacted)

We are investigating this violation and will bring all necessary legal
actions regarding this matter. In order to protect the confidential
information and prevent you from further legal issues and
infringements, please immediately remove those pages and keep our
request confidential. If you have any question regarding this issue,
please feel free to contact us.

Your cooperation is deeply appreciated.

Best regards
Fuente:
http://www.engadget.com/2009/05/18/slim-ps3-update-mysterious-chinese-firm-issues-a-cease-and-desi/

Esta semana: LBP nuevo pack "medio" llamada Monster Kit
The upcoming "Monster Kit" is the first of what Media Molecule calls "Medium" sized DLC packs. For $3.99 (€3.99), players will get a large number of ready made pieces, materials, decorations, sounds and stickers. In addition, the DLC pack will include a "gallery level" that shows off how to best use these items in the creation of your own levels.

We do believe these "Medium" packs are a better value than previous sticker sets. However, we're still aching for something as epic as the Metal Gear Solid pack launched many months ago. Please, Media Molecule?
Fuente:
http://playstation.joystiq.com/2009/05/18/medium-sized-lbp-packs-begin-with-new-monster-themed-dlc/

PSN: Last Guy recibira trofeos y DLC: Primero en Japon
La razon es que en Japon Last Guy uno de los juegos PSN mas popular, en cambio en america y europa no consigue estar en el top 10.
A Blu-ray version will be hitting Japan on May 28 and along with it comes Trophy support and new stages. Of course, a Trophy patch will be made available for those who already own the game. Also, the new stages can be bought as a DLC pack on PSN.
Fuente:
http://www.andriasang.com/e/blog/2009/05/15/last_guy_bluray_and_trophy/

Burnout Paradise: BigSurf Island DLC con trofeos, 15 eventos y 10 desafios freeburn
bigsurf580s.jpg

Criterion is free to finish up the last of the announced Burnout Paradise premium DLC -- Big Surf Island. This is the first new locale to be introduced into the ever-evolving racing game, and it'll add 15 events and 10 online freeburn challenges to the game. Criterion is promising big air for the expansion, and completionists will want to look for all 45 Billboards hidden on the island. For comparison purposes, the original game featured 120 events and 350 freeburn challenges.
Silver Trophies

Smash 15 Island Billboards
Awarded when you smash through your 15th pristine Island Billboard

Complete all 10 Island Freeburn Challenges
Awarded when you successfully complete all 10 Island Freeburn Challenges. These can be completed by 2 - 8 players

Smash all 45 Island Billboards
Awarded when you've smashed through all 45 Island Billboards

Bronze Trophies

Drive Through 20 Island Smash Gates
Awarded when you drive through your 20th set of Orange Island Smash Gates

Land 5 Island Mega Jumps
Awarded when you successfully land your 5th Island Mega Jump

Jump Through Desse's Donut
Successfully land the Island Mega Jump through Deese's Donut

4.5 Seconds of Crash TV Air Time
Successfully land the Island Mega Jump from the Crash TV Ski Jump and get at least 4.5 seconds of Air Time

Complete a 750 yard drift inside the Inspiral Car Park
Awarded when you complete a continuous 750 yard drift inside the Inspiral Car Park

Complete your first Island Tour
Awarded when you successfully complete your first Island Tour

Find all Island Events
Awarded when you find all 15 events on Big Surf Island
Fuente:
http://www.joystiq.com/2009/05/15/big-surf-island-adds-15-events-10-freeburn-challenges-to-burnou/

Bueno ahi les dejo las inquietudes!!

Salu2!

Si que nos mantenga al dia nuestro reportero Puts, que no nos vaya a coger un update de improvisto a puertas de un reto/torneo :D

Muchachos una pregunta el LBP se puede jugar entre dos personas en la misma consola tanto modo historia como los escenarios hechos por otros?

Ademas no se cuantos tengamos aca el LBP para ayudarnos a sacar trofeitos, pues ayudarnos en comunidad

Muchachos una pregunta el LBP se puede jugar entre dos personas en la misma consola tanto modo historia como los escenarios hechos por otros?

Ademas no se cuantos tengamos aca el LBP para ayudarnos a sacar trofeitos, pues ayudarnos en comunidad
si se puede en ambas modalidades!

y en cuanto a lo de cuantos lo tenemos... pues yo soy uno, y cuando quiera jugar pues me mandas un mensaje o concretamos por aca ;)

Estado
Cerrado para nuevas respuestas.

Los últimos temas