What English Accent Do You Prefer?

i preffer british, i don't think is a trend, but(Jamaicans would pronounce as bot) is very elegant. I like New York style but not Bronx style, i would feel like in a Rap film or something

British for me.

One of my dreams is to hear an original Benny Hill Show (not translated). It'll be funny!

I really like caribean and North american accent...Because i think Uk Accent is so pretencius, altough i love london....Greetings!

I think that the American accent is easier than Brithis accent for understanding, but it's a custom, because, Nowadays I'm studying english and all teachers that I've have speak with American accent, Nevertheless Brithis people speak so polite and beatiful.

Regards,

I tell you the accente I hate...chinese. I don´t get a word of that people when they speak english....British accent is very easy to understand and nice.

ebonic accent is the best

:barba:.....Watup.....
Hey y'al my hommies, ebonic accent is the best

who yo wanna me to hook yo up with?

Bad boys, bad boys
whatcha gonna do,
whatcha gonna do
when they come for yo

Everybody in the house come on let me hear you say OHHHHH!

see yo my hommies

:cool:

i prefer the american accent,becouse i learad that but the british is a interesting accent and the words are cleanest than the american's ones

hi, i am not gonna tell you, wich one i prefer,, but i think, that for us, the us english and accent is more useful, 'cause we are here in america and most of the english speakers that come to our country are from usa and canada..... another thing i wanna tell you is that, i dont like canada style,,, right now i'm studying english in vancouver, and the guys here speak like "ronroneando" (jeje sorry for the spanish word, but i dont know how is the word in english),,, and besides canada's english, is a mix of many cultures, like italian, hindu, japanese, chinese...........and more asian countries, so its kind of different and hard to learn because almos the 70% of your classmates are asian, and they have Enormous pronunciation problems, because in their languages they never pronounce the R...., and another sounds, for example they dont say "I THINK". they say I Zhink.....and they will make slowly your learning proceses....

dobger dijo:
i prefer Us street accent
like gta san andreas

btw never write like this when ur chatting in english. it sounds like "yiyiyiyi" in spanish
writte it right "hihihi"

Yeah GTA Rulezz! :p I'm a gansta! :bandido:

jmbarrios13 dijo:
for example they dont say "I THINK". they say I Zhink.....and they will make slowly your learning proceses....
mmmm i think i'm gonna have a big problem when i'll get there :p... i'm planning to visit canada on oct or nov :D

I prefer British accent because it´s more refined and it has like more class, and when you talk with british accent and you are with people around, it sounds so much better the british accent, and you can understand it much more aesier that american accent. And also I like to talk in British accent.

Los últimos temas