What English Accent Do You Prefer?

LET'S FACE IT GUYS!!!AMERICAN ACCENT IS ghetto!!!!I LIVED IN THE STATES AND EVERYBODY SPEAKS LIKE THAT...BRITISH RULE!!!CHEERIO

[Cyb3R_M@tr1X] dijo:
What English Accent Do You Prefer ?

Why? Write your Answer Here ! ;)

I love to the spanglish, Is the new look in the states and the white folk's in the U.S this whitebis, go crazy when the people (most Hispanic's) talk in spanglish.

Bye.............................

i like canadian accent,,, it is a mix between british and american,,, and they take some words from french,,, so sounds good,,,, i highly recomend canada to learn english!

I prefer british, becuause it sounds better and elegant, the americans speak as they have a potatoe in mouth, die amerikaner sprechen sehr schlimm

Hi
I would have to say that the best accent is the Irish, not in general because some of them have a very strong accent but there are some of them that have a sort of mild accent that is just beautiful to listen to, I wouldn't know how to describe it but I’ve always loved it.

Personally I'm more familiar with the kind of English they speak in the US, but at a time in my life when I lived in England I got to understand and actually picked up the regular british accent after a while.

I think every accent in the English speaking countries has it's own particular appeal with the exception of the accent of the people from India, Sri lanka, Pakistan, etc. which I really dislike.

I like more American Accent, i just get used to it...

Even now that i'm learning German with a native speaker and she has British Accent, i still prefer the American one...

shaolinazul dijo:
I like more American Accent, i just get used to it...

Even now that i'm learning German with a native speaker and she has British Accent, i still prefer the American one...

if you want to practice your german talk to me, ich kann deutsch

Los últimos temas